Wednesday 27 July 2011

Well, I am almost through my photoshop portion of the course. I have learned the very basics and I intend to become more familiar with its inner workings on my own. I haven't much time this summer though for much exploration with the demands and stresses of work. I am currently wondering about finding another job since my boss decided to call me brain dead the other night. Last time I checked this was not okay. So, if anyone knows of any job openings that pay decently, I'm open to them.
Anyway, I made my first home page of a website I made up and it went fairly well. I really enjoyed creating it and I liked the results. There are probably a few things I would improve upon but I will get better with time. The next step is to learn the impact of two-dimensional design and the elements needed to be taken into consideration when creating designs. I begun the readings and assignments and I am learning a lot. It's not only a matter of your own preferences but others also...audience, symbolism, culture, place, etc. This will be what's in store for me for the next few weeks and then I will begin Adobe Illustrator which I can't wait for.

No comments:

Post a Comment