Sunday 27 November 2011

so long time no talk....

It's been awhile since I last posted but life has been buzzing along at an incredible pace. I've finished work and I am trying to get into a routine of school work and life.
My last entry was a beginning of my happiness project inspired by the book. Well, the happiness project came to a halt when my boss passed away, the owner of the restaurant I worked at during the last three summers. Life changed and the happiness project got put on hold.
It's been over two months now and life is seeming good again. Actually it's better because if this has taught me anything, it's to appreciate what we have and be thankful for the people, pets and things that we love. I've finally realized that it's not the stuff I own, how much it costs, the size or shape it is that matters...it's the relationships with others and with myself that really matter and that's it.
But enough about life...I've been working steadily on a new program...indesign and I love it. It's for creating magazines, books, newspapers, posters and  the like. I've created a fake tourist guide of my home town and I really enjoyed creating it. And if I knew how to share it I would but I don't think you can add pdf files, oh well.
Until next time, I remain inspired and excited to be a part of the design community and Happy Holidays! (I know it's still November, but I was Christmas shopping today and I'm feeling festive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment